The Original Wall Stamp to be Showcased at the 2019 International Home + Housewares Show
SIMI VALLEY, CA., March 1, 2019 – The Original Wall Stamp, a DIY home décor company, is showcasing its 7 stamp designs at the 2019 International Home + Housewares Show (IHHS), March 2-5 in Chicago.
The product line consists of a series of large rubber stamps with embossed designs and a patented “self-leveling system” that allows users to paint patterns quickly and easily on walls and many other surfaces.
Attendees can meet creator Laurie J. Steinfeld and see live demonstrations in the Inventors Corner at Booth N7467.
The Original Wall Stamp Patented designs include:
- BRICK- Brick is timeless. There is just something comforting about traditional brick. We love that this simple stamp can be used to make a big statement in any home and in an array of applications.
- COUTURE - Inspired by Old World Tuscan charm with a Mediterranean vibe. This design enables you to transform any space into the casual warmth of a cozy Italian villa nestled in the rolling hills of the vineyard countryside. Or… maybe it’s your new amazing living room, bedroom, or dining room!
- DIOR - As with all our original stamps, our Dior stamp is designed to be used in an array of applications. The only limit is your imagination! - Linear patterns come out spectacular with this stamp, or if you opt for the random stamp and repeat type pattern, you will have an entirely different look. This stamp can easily be used in more than one room in your home and your guests wouldn’t realize (until you pointed it out to them) that it’s actual the same core design under all that style!
- FLEUR DE LIV - Our Fleur de Liv design is a notch above your average fleur-de-lis, simply because Livy is timeless. - This exclusive original stamp is amongst our most popular and diverse styles. It’s a chameleon of sorts. It obviously settles beautifully in any room as a lovely backdrop to your room ensemble, but this little beauty took us all by surprise when we saw it featured in man-cave – it was the perfect embellishment for a New Orleans Saints fan. So whether you want to add a subtle backdrop, or a dramatic contrast, this stamp can handle any mood and style!
- ROSES - We give big respect to this queen of the garden. Our Roses Original Wall Stamp has an old soul with a modern spirit, and is perfectly at home when dressed up in soft colors to compliment your vintage chic (or clean, or simple, or cottage…?) style. The Rose can be applied in a traditional manner, or as a free-spirited flowing vine, or overlapped a bit to show depth and volume.
- DAMASK - We love showcasing Damask in its traditional manner of monochromatic tone-on-tone. This original stamp is a favorite amongst our interior designers as it quickly becomes their go-to stamp when they’re seeking the look of texture, but with the super easy application and diversity that our stamps offer. Its casual elegant style fits perfectly with so many of today’s looks, from rustic, vintage, to modern and contemporary.
- LATTICE - Our Lattice Original Wall Stamp design embraces and improves the classic stripe pattern, by adding character and interest. - This stamp will knock your socks off with its delicate, yet bold detail. The diversity of this intricate unique stamp is that it looks great standing tall or laying down. It looks fantastic in the traditional tone-on-tone patterns – we love the subtle but stunning outcome.
For more information, including multimedia resources, visit The Original Wall Stamp’s IHHS online press kit: http://housewares_show.vporoom.com/TheOriginalWallStamp
About The Original Wall Stamp
Created by Laurie J. Steinfeld, The Original Wall Stamp is a do-it-yourself (DIY Disruptor) decorating tool for walls, floors, ceilings, fabric, and furniture.
As an artist, muralist, faux finisher, painter & designer, Steinfeld was continuously being commissioned to create and recreate various designs in client, custom homes, model homes and corporations. With The Original Wall Stamp, now anyone can create a unique space with no professional experience.
To learn more about The Original Wall Stamp, visit http://originalwallstamp.com/.
As Laurie J. Steinfeld says, “BE BOLD….IT’S ONLY PAINT, You Got THIS!”